Get more involved in tech at USC! Please feel free to explore the following events, organizations, and student clubs related to the information technology field and our various minor disciplines.
- Hack SC hosts hack-a-thons allowing students to build stuff, learn, hack, and innovate at USC. http://hacksc.com/
- Startup Equinox is a cross-functional event bringing together entrepreneurs with different skill sets and backgrounds to turn ideas to reality. http://www.startupequinox.com/
- LavaLab is USC's first hands-on organization for entrepreneurship, engineering, and product design. http://www.usclavalab.org/
- NOBE USC is the USC Chapter of the National Organization for Business and Engineering (NOBE), a national society uniting business, management and engineering organizations from universities coast to coast. http://www.nobenational.org/usc/home.php
- USC's ACM is the USC Chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), and it is actively involved in organizing numerous events that help Trojans apply their invaluable computing skills to the real world from developing software for people with disabilities to developing applications for mobile phones, thus encouraging innovation. http://uscacm.org/
- Girls in Tech at USC is dedicated to empowering, educating, and mentoring female college students interested in entering the technology field. http://www.uscgirlsintech.org/
- MEGA (The Makers of Entertaining Games Association) is USC's Game Development club. The goal is to enable students to make their own games and to create a network of students (designers, programmers, and artists) interested in the game development process. http://megausc.com/about
- QuEST (Queers in Engineering, Science and Technology) provides support to LGBTQ+ students at the University of Southern California in STEM fields. https://www.facebook.com/usc.quest
- Spark SC is a council of 7 student organizations seeking to provide students of all disciplines with the resources and environment needed to achieve their innovative minds. http://sparksc.org/
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) at USC aims to provide female engineers with a supportive community and a greater voice in the engineering industry. http://www.sweusc.com/
- USC Digital Forensics Organization is applicable to students in the cybersecurity/forensics minors/ specializations interested in jobs, competitions, etc. uscdigitalforensics.com
- Women in Computing is a student organization that aims to make information that benefits women in computing readily available, in addition to hosting events such as tech talks, internship panels, industry recruiting events, mentoring, etc. We also aim to help provide a sense of community to women in CS at USC, considering how gender-imbalanced the field is. https://www.facebook.com/uofsc.wic/
If you would like to inquire about adding your event, organization, or student club to this list, please email email@example.com.